Thirsty Thursday: Raspberry Mojito Recipe
December 8, 2016
- 1/4 cup mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 3 cup water cold
- 1 1/2 cup rum chilled
- 1/2 cup lime juice chilled
- 12 oz frozen raspberry juice concentrate thawed
- 1 1/2 cup carbonated water chilled
- 1/2 cup raspberries for garnish
- In a medium bowl, add sugar and mint leaves. Using a spoon, crush the mint leaves into the sugar and along the sides of the bowl.
- Pour water, rum, lime juice, and thawed raspberry juice in the bowl. Stir together until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill a pitcher (or a set of glasses) 1/2 way with ice. Pour in raspberry juice mixture, including crushed mint leaves. If pouring into individual glasses, fill each glass 1/2 way with raspberry juice mixture.
- Slowly pour carbonated water down the side of the pitcher (or the glasses). Once filled, gently stir once or twice to combine.
- Serve raspberry mojitos with raspberries and extra mint leaves as garnish.