Tailgate Sunday: Slow Cooker Barbecue Bacon Chicken Dip Recipe
December 3, 2016
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue sauce
- 2.5 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and sliced
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- more bacon
- sliced green onion
- garlic bread or crackers
- Add everything except 1 cup of the cheese to the slow cooker. Stir gently.
- Sprinkle over remaining cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Sprinkle the dip with additional bacon and green onion if desired.
- Serve with garlic bread or crackers.