Get your drink on at Bonefish with the Fresh Watermelon Martini, featuring hand-muddled watermelon, fresh sour mix and house-made English cucumber vodka infusion, garnished with frozen watermelon cubes. It’s perfect for National Watermelon Day!
- 1.5 oz Your Favorite Vodka
- 2 each Cucumber Slices
- 2 cubes Fresh Watermelon
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- .50 oz Fresh Sour Mix
- Combine the watermelon cubes, cucumber slices and simple syrup in a glass and muddle well. Add your favorite vodka, and fresh sour mix. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass! Garnish with frozen watermelon cubes or a fresh cucumber slice.
Secrets to Shake it Up:
- Really impress your friends by making your own refreshing cucumber vodka! Slice a cucumber and place in your favorite vodka and allow to infuse for 24- 48 hours.
- If you like your cocktails on the sweeter side add a bit more simple syrup.
- Like Margaritas? Substitute Tequila for Vodka and increase your sour mix to 1.5 ounce, shake and strain over ice into a glass with a salt rim!